The person assembling the kit must be over 18 years old and be competent in the use of the tools required for completing the job.
- A cordless drill – drilling 4 holes into the lip of the tub with 10mm drill bit.
- An Allen key set
- 17mm spanner
Once assembled the kit will require two able bodied people capable of lifting 35kg each to lift it onto the back of the vehicle.
The frame must be assembled in accordance with the KIT ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS document provided with the kit, paying particular attention to ensure all bolts are completely tightened with the correct tools before the vehicle is driven.
Please note by agreeing to purchasing this kit you are automatically accepting responsibility to assemble and fit the kit in accordance with the instructions outlined in the KIT ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS documents enclosed in the kit packaging.
Wallaby Track Sales does not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage caused to vehicle or injury to person caused a result of assembling/fitting the frame or once the frame has been fitted.
Please note by agreeing to purchase this kit you are automatically accepting responsibility to perform the maintenance outlined the FRAME ASSEMBLY AND MAINTENANCE document
Wallaby Track Sales does not accept any liability any damage or injury caused as a result of not performing the frame maintenance.
Please note by agreeing to purchase this kit you are automatically accepting responsibility for any items loaded on top of the frame regardless of their weight/size.
Wallaby Track Sales does not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage or injury caused by attaching any item whatsoever to the canopy and/or ladder racks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘wallaby track’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our ABN is 79 433 422 162. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- You agree to our postage, warranty, damaged in transit and insurance claim terms as outlined on our website if you proceed with this purchase. It is the buyers responsibility to read these documents before purchasing.