Wallaby Track has developed a new universal heavy duty tray kit product!
This tray kit is easily assembled and will fit directly on most dual, extra and single cab tray back utes.
Ideal for anyone looking for more storage, camping, carrying animals, keeping gear dry** and dust free***
- Dimensions: 1725mm long, 1725mm wide, 900mm high – will fit on dual cab, extra cab and single cab tray back utes.
- Light weight at 59Kg
- Black Powder Coated Heavy Duty RHS Steel Frame
- Weight capacity of 110kg travelling and 280kg stationary – ideal for Roof Top Tents
- Roof Top Tents can mount directly on top of the canopy using our universal RTT mounting kit (supplied free with every Heavy Duty Tray Kit)
- Easily assembles and disassambles in under an hour – no trade experience required
- 2 x large side flaps allowing great access
- Flaps roll up
- Heavy duty 16oz tearstop canvas
- Canvas attaches all the way around the frame using heavy duty Velcro
- Hip bar removable in under 10 seconds
- Bolts to tray floor – rubber seal under frame to assist with reducing water ingress**
- As with all Wallaby Track products the Universal Heavy Duty Tray Kit is proudly Australian designed, tested and manufactured using as many Australian made components as possible.
** The canvas canopy itself is waterproof.
** Some water may run across the tray floor underneath the seal and into the canopy, especially during heavy rain or if your tray floor is uneven. We recommend purchasing a raised rubber mat (similar to the one pictured) or something similiar (approx 10mm high) which would sit on the tray floor inside the canopy. This will allow any moisture to run under the mat keeping your gear dry.
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ABOVE CAREFULLY WHEN PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT. WE WILL NOT PROVIDE WARRANTY DUE TO WATER RUNNING INTO THE CANOPY UNDER THE TRAY KIT FLOOR SEAL.
*** The heavy duty tray kit is 99% dust proof. However in extreme conditions small amounts of dust may enter the canopy